No updates really. Time goes by fast, but life goes by slowly. This working thing really makes life a lot less eventful.
- I'm moving in two months or so. I guess that's exciting.
- It was fun interviewing co-ops (especially if you know one of them and tried hard not to laugh haha).
- I miss my girlfriend =[.
- I like (Harvest) small group surprisingly =D. I'm so used to being alone in my walk that liking small group threw me off.
- Work is busy as usual. We need more testers. If you're interested, let me know ;).
- My room is pretty clean.
- God is good!
- I need more time with Him. Need more direction in life. Everything pursuit seems meaningless otherwise.
- Col. 3:1-17
- I'm almost halfway in paying off my student loans =D.
- I spend too much money.
- PMS sucks.
That is all.
< /braindump>
2 comments:
I was unaware that you had PMS....
Colossians 3:1-17! :)
Interesting update, Mark. Keep us posted! :P
Post a Comment